REMOVABLE POOL SAFETY FENCE
The Pool Guard Warranty is in effect from the date of purchase by the original owner at the original address of installation for the lifetime of the fence. In the event the customer moves and takes the fence to a new home, a Pool Guard representative must reinstall the fence to ensure validity of this Warranty. Pool Guard warrants that the Pool Guard products are free of defects in workmanship and material for a lifetime.
- Locks warranted not to rust or corrode.
- Mesh warranted not to shrink, mildew, stretch, fade, tear or dryrot.
- Poles warranted not to rust, crack or break.
- Screws warranted not to rust or corrode.
- Border warranted not to unravel or mildew.
In the event of a problem with the fence, Pool Guard will dispatch a representative to determine if the damage was due to a manufacturer’s defect. After this determination is made, the part will be replaced or repaired. All determinations are to be made by Pool Guard representatives. Proper maintenance must be maintained to ensure any claims against this warranty. Below is maintenance that must be followed. The following are the only exclusions to this Warranty: vandalism, acts of nature (high winds, hurricanes, etc.) or damage by landscapers.
- Wash fence with a pressure hose and brush with a mild detergent only.
- Spray locks with WD-40.
- Do not use this fence as a clothesline.
NOTE: CUSTOMER IS ADVISED TO HOSE DECK WITHIN TWELVE (12) HOURS OF INSTALLATION OF FENCE.
NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR ADULT SUPERVISION.
Read the Complete Warranty at Pool Guard Pool Fences
Also see Pool Guard Safety Net Warranty